- Organize activities to nurture the spirit of brotherhood and kinship among Muslims and Non Muslim in Southeast Asia.
- Perform work towards the empowerment of Muslim Southeast Asia through increased knowledge, discipline construction, skills and developing self-reliance and moral values.
- Organize a community program to provide welfare services and humanitarian aids to the Muslim community in particular and the society in in South East Asia in general.
- Contribute energy, skill and cooperation in tackling global issues and Southeast Asian .
- Stating voice and conviction which based on the truth, knowledge and universal welfare.
- Organised in collaboration with the bodies at national and international levels in order to achieve these objectives.
- Organize a program to gather strength among Southeast Asian communities that have the same awareness.
The establishment of HaRUM as a non-profit organisation that focus on community activities, humanitarian aids, education , socio-economic in Southeast Asia that can nurture the love and unity among Southeast Asian communities, especially for Muslims in facing the future challenges.
A War, brought a massive destruction and suffering towards humanity especially to children, women and the elderly. Many would be killed and hurt. If a war takes place, a long term suffering will occur and […]
A heartful of gratefulness to God and appreciation to those who are involved with the production of HaRUM’s 1st series book with the theme of “Life’s Treasures” to be read by readers around the nation […]
Harum is very concerned and express our worries towards the current state of our Rohingya brothers in West Arakan. For so long, they have been oppressed, denied of their human rights and freedom, having their […]